Alcatel PSTN Switch Specialist
Title: Alcatel PSTN Switch Specialist
Department: Technical and Information Systmes Department
Unit: Operation Unit
Operate and maintain Alcatel E10 PSTN digital station and ensure the quality of fixed telephony according to the Company internal procedures and management instructions.
Alcatel E10 PSTN digital station management
- Operate and maintain Alcatel E10 elements
- Handle troubleshooting activities to solve encountered network problems
- Daily routine tasks in the job (monitoring, health check and maintain all nodes).
Data network security
- Security policy configuration
- Ensure the security of the network
Backup network element
- Perform periodic systems backup off all network elements and secure archive files.
New services and features implementation and testing
- Participation in the core network implementation activities
- Equipment installation and integration
Reporting and Paperwork
- Network load report
- Troubleshooting report
- Network fault report
- Collaboration with Technical Departments (IT, Billing, Engineering, Maintenance).
- Preparation of inventory list of all switch modules.
Qualifications and requirements
- Technical knowledge (electrical, electronic, etc)
- Knowledge in softwares that deals with telecommunication systems
- IP basic knowledge
- SS7,R2 signalling
- Higher Engineering in Telecommunication sphere
- 3-5 years work experience in PSTN sphere (Alcatel equipments).