Implementation unit manager
Title: Implementation Unit Manager
Department: Technical and Information Systems Department
Unit: Implementation Unit
Plan, organize and control Implementation Unit processes to ensure proper project implementation submitted by Planning Unit according to internal rules and management decisions.
- Proper distribution of the staff for the daily projects
- Provide the staff with all kind of info and documentation
- Follow up the productivity of the staff
- Check the quality of the performed work
- Prioritize the projects
- Check the availability of the material required for the projects
- Audit the work of the project to be matching the planning study be within the frames of the budget
- Create solution for any blocked activity Ե
Controlling the quality of work
- Arrange required tools
- Review the implemented project and prepare as-built documentation
- Used material report by project
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly report about the activities: accomplished, pending, blocked and planned.
Qualification and requirements
- Good knowledge of English language
- Technical knowledge (electrical, electro mechanical, telecom, etc.)
- MS Office good knowledge
- Higher Engineering in Telecommunication sphere
- 5 years of work experience in engineering sphere and 3 in management.